Monday, May 12, 2014

5-12-14

Hello hello!!

It was so nice to hear from you guys! I'm glad that everyone is doing well and all the grand kids are getting SO BIG!!!! It's CRAZY!!! Well, we found out this morning that Sister DeBry has been called to go to the Athens first ward to be a Sister Training Leader!! We exchange on Wednesday and she's going to be companions with one of her companions from the MTC, so she's stoked!! I'm so proud of her. She's really excited and still can't believe that she's leaving. My new companion is Sister Hooker. Sister DeBry said that she's a real sweet heart and a hard worker. She said that I'll really like her so we'll see how it goes!

Well, the work continues to move forward. A lot of our investigators that we've had in the past have now been dropped and so we're really on the hunt to find some more people to teach. But there are a lot of potentials that we're planning on looking into, so this week is going to be fun! :P 

I'm not quite sure what all to say. With transfers coming up I'm kind of nervous to see what happens, but I know that it'll be exactly what God wants it to be. I'm nervous to start working in this area with a new companion, but we've got a new ward mission leader and he's been doing awesome trying to get the ward motivated to come and help us out!

Anyways, this letter is probably going to be shorter this time around. The work keeps moving forward and I'm excited to see what happens. I know that there's still so much that I need to learn and see. It amazes me that it truly is all about being obedient, working hard, and loving the people. That's really all that it takes and you'll have a successful mission. Anyways I'm glad that you had fun at the cabin! Have the bestest best week ever!

Just Believe
Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment