Wednesday, August 13, 2014

8-11-14

Hello hello!!!
 
Great news! I've been moved to a new area :D AND I LOVE IT!!!! I have the best companion in the whole world! And it is so awesome! And I'm an all biking missionary XD Hahaha, so that's definitely been a change! We rode our bikes sixteen miles on Saturday, and let me tell you, I was super sore on Sunday! I think there are only about three to five companionships who are biking sisters, so... yeah, it's crazy hard, but I love it.
 
And news for mailing! So, the mission office can no longer forward mail to us, so here's my personal address :) 116 Hemingway Lane Roswell GA 30075. So yeah, all packages and mail and stuff need to go to my apartment. Sooo.... I'm kind of excited :D
 
The area here is super awesome. The people I've met so far are so great and super sassy! Haha, I love it so much! We went over to a woman's house who's less active and she taught us how to cook food and we taught her the gospel. I loved it, because she pretty much looks at a recipe and then makes it the Natalia way (her way ;) ) There are so many people here who are just blunt and sarcastic and super laid back and it's just so great! Definitely some getting used to, but it's awesome!
 
Biking all day is definitely a challenge, but we take plenty of breaks and I bought this awesome water bottle that keeps the water cold all day so I'm keeping hydrated! My companion is so awesome! Her name is Sister Madsen and she is such a sweetheart! She's super open and care free and just Loves people! She's so great at building relationships with people and we're getting a long so great. This transfer is going to be so awesome and I'm Super excited!
 
I hope that all is well! I hope that your song went great Mom and that you're able to get those stories written! You can do it! I believe in you :) Have fun at the cabin and don't get too stressed out :) I love you!
 
Just Believe,
Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment