Monday, August 25, 2014

8-25-14

Dear Family,

Oh my goodness! It sounds like there were a lot of things that happened this past week! Welcome to the family Emma Maree!!! That's super exciting :D

Goodness gracious! Okay, so not cool! I want to hear more of what that woman said about the near death experience! That's super awesome! And that was really cool that the White Mountains are a sacred place. Definitely true! And that's interesting that they said the Snowflake area is as well.

Well, not all that much happened to us this week. Sister Madsen and I got the plague so we were pretty much stuck in our apartment for most of the week. Then on Sunday right after we had dinner, we were walking back from the church. Sister Madsen had awful blisters from her shoes and then I happened to twist my ankle :/ how typical. I would love to say it was such an amazing story where I fell down and hurt myself in the process of saving some child from a mad driver in the middle of the street..... Yeah, no... I'm just a klutz and totally biffed it while walking on the sidewalk :/ Needless to say, it's not too badly hurt and feels better today. It didn't swell up too bad. My pride's only hurt a little :P And Bring it Cameron! We are totally having a race when I get home :D

All in all, there's not much to report this week. Just pray that Sister Madsen and I will have good health :) (It's crazy I haven't been ill or hurt at all until this transfer.) I'm glad that ya'll got to go up to the cabin and were able to get things fixed. I'm definitely missing it! Mom, I don't know why you can't send pictures. Did you click on the little paper clip image at the bottom of the emails that you send? That should allow you to attach files to the email. Anyways, sorry that this email is so short, but I love you all! Have a wonderful week :)

Just Believe,
Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment