Monday, September 15, 2014

9-15-14

Hello hello!!

I hope that everyone has had a great week! Boy! It sounds like things have been getting exciting in Arizona! What with flooding and all! Good grief, I hope that this fills up the lakes a little bit at least! Haha :P

There's not much really to report for this week! We've got a couple of referrals that I'm really excited about! Hopefully it'll be able to pick things up around here. We're going to meet with them this week and see if they're really interested in what we have to say. You know, it's funny. You come into an area with a total mindset of how things are going to go. You expect that maybe you were sent there to help the area. That maybe you can make a difference there with the people and you're there to help your companion and whip them into shape. Hahahaha, that's not been the case for me here. I swear I haven't helped or changed this area, this place has changed me. And I'm so grateful for that.

Today was really fun! We had sisters p-day! We got up super early and went to Walmart to grab supplies with the Spanish sisters. Then we all went down to the church and made ourselves breakfast and had our personal studies and a ginormous comp study together. It was really fun being able to hear all of the sisters insights in their studies. And then after that we played the game Why Not Testify. We were each given a subject and then we testified of it to each other. It was awesome and really powerful. I had the topic The Book of Mormon. (Classic ;) ) And you know, the more that I read it, the more it amazes me how it truly was made for our day. It is the word of God, made specifically for us. And I love that!

Transfer calls are today! I don't know what's going to happen, but Sister Madsen could possibly be leaving! I hope not, but whatever does happen, it will be according to the Lord's will. But honestly, I'm excited :) I'm nervous for the future, but I'm also excited for what may come! I hope that everyone has a great week! Ya'll are so great! I'm glad to hear that the trip was so fun! (Except that you had your clutzy moments :( I'm sorry about that... you're turning into me :D ) I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Just Believe
Sister Petersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment