Monday, July 7, 2014

6-30-14

Oh my goodness! I am NOT excited to hear about what's going on at the cabin. I will definitely keep that in my prayers from now on. Please let me know if there is an update on that one. Haha, I guess I didn't realize where I was when you were doing all of that missionary work with Sister Valentino, but that's awesome! How are things going with Lee? Is she enjoying all of the Family History stuff? I sure hope so. Well, I don't have all that much time to write to you because we've had a lovely computer situation here, but I hope that everything is going well.
Things this transfer have been going so much better than the last transfer. Sister Hooker and I are getting along so much better. I think last transfer I was just SUPER stressed about so many things and I was just really REALLY struggling to be okay with everything. The work is still progressing. We've got a couple of people that we're teaching right now. Nothing Super solid, so we're really working hard to build up our teaching pool. But the members are great and we're getting fed every night, so that's awesome :) How are the grandkids doing? I'm glad that you guys were able to go to St. George! I hope that you're having a blast with the plays! Haha, make sure you give dad a good break and go to the game and fish store or something that he'll love too :P But I love you all! I hope that you have a great week! (Sorry for the shorter email :/)
Just Believe,
Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment